- Learn how to safely operate an ATV and ride through the Costa Rican jungle
- Several departure times are available throughout the day
- Water and fruit will be provided
- The photographs will be available for purchase at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
This is the starting point, but we also offer transportation to the tours for an additional cost, depending on your hotel or condo location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IT IS VITALLY NECESSARY TO BRING A CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTER CARD) FOR THE ATV TOUR
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff