3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Tarcoles River and discover its biodiversity on this guided bird-watching tour. Sail along in a comfortable, safe boat from which you’ll have the chance to spot more than 50 bird species. The river’s muddy banks and mangroves are home to a number of shorebirds, seabirds, and other native wildlife.
- This tour is a must-do for bird lovers visiting Costa Rica
- The dock offers wheelchair access
- Choose between several departure times throughout the day
- Private tour options and times can be arranged
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Professional bilingual guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
From the Tarcoles police station head 2 km north to our entrance to the rigth, Provincia de Puntarenas, Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Crocodile Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Watching Tour in Tarcoles river?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Watching Tour in Tarcoles river?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Watching Tour in Tarcoles river?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Watching Tour in Tarcoles river?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bird Watching Tour in Tarcoles river
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeJet BoatingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacoNature and Wildlife - Central PacificJet Boating - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasJet Boating - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - QueposJet Boating - QueposCategory