Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
2 Tours & Activities
On the Water
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak, paddle, and vest to use
Bluetooth speaker for audio tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point463540 State Rd 200, Yulee, FL 32097, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All kayakers must be capable swimmers in case of emergency.
- Provide your email upon booking.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. 100% refund if cancellation prior to 24 hours before start of tour. If we cancel your tour due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We do not cancel for light rain unless temperatures are less than 60*, and in that case you will be given the option of rescheduling or cancelling or doing the tour at the scheduled time if you choose.
- Although provided, you may bring water and snacks, if desired. We definitely recommend sunblock! You may also want to bring a change of clothes or wear swimwear.
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kayakers must be willing to step in approximately six inches of water to enter and exit the kayak.
- Recommended for ages 4 years old and up. Children under 12 must ride in a tandem kayak with an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amelia Island Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Self-Guided Kayaking: Real Florida Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Self-Guided Kayaking: Real Florida Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self-Guided Kayaking: Real Florida Adventure?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 31111P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacksonvilleNature and Wildlife - FloridaKayaking - FloridaNature and Wildlife - St AugustineKayaking - St AugustineNature and Wildlife - Daytona BeachKayaking - Daytona BeachCategory