- Full-day Yellowstone National Park and wildlife tour from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Travel through Grand Teton National Park in the early morning to observe animals and beautiful scenery
- Observe Old Faithful geyser and the fountain paint pots and mud pots
- Visit Old Faithful Inn, Hayden Valley, Yellowstone Lake, and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Be on the lookout for bears, wolves, moose, elk, bald eagle, and bison at the best viewing spots
- Learn about the area’s geology and ecology from a professional naturalist guide
- Small-group tour limited to 11 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
This tour of the Yellowstone National Park is the perfect way to observe wildlife as well as take in Yellowstone’s numerous geyser basins.
You’ll continue on to Yellowstone National Park, making stops at Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, the Lower Falls of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Hayden Valley, and several geyser basins. Enjoy commentary on Yellowstone National Park’s history, geology, wildfires, and wildlife throughout the tour.
The tour includes a picnic-style lunch that will be served by your guide. The duration of the total program is approximately 12 hours. You’ll experience personal attention from a professional naturalist guide as this is a small-tour group tour with a range of 2-11 participants. Customers can also take part in small, easy walks along numerous pathways and boardwalks throughout the day while observing the park and wildlife.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes and bring a jacket. Guests may need to wear warmer clothing, especially in the spring and fall months of travel.
- Small groups of 1 to 4 people might be riding in suburbans. Groups of 5 to 11 people will be riding in vans.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff