- Rafting tour down the Snake River from Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Catch sight of wildlife in its natural habitat, including opportunities to see water birds and moose
- Relax and enjoy the view as your river guide provides all steering and propulsion
- Small-group rafts available
- Ideal choice for families, senior citizens, or first-time rafters
Departure & Return
Please plan on meeting 30 min before the float time. We will call you the day before your trip to confirm meeting time and details.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We may cancel due to weather or not enough participants.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is not included.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Snake River Scenic Float Trip from Jackson.