Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic raft float along the Snake River near Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- See osprey, bald eagles, moose, deer and river otters as you travel along the river
- Learn about the history and geology of the Snake River from your knowledgeable guide
- Admire the beautiful rock formations along Snake River Canyon
- Upgrade for a longer tour that includes snacks and views of the Grand Tetons
Departure & Return
Please meet at this location 15 minutes prior for scenic or 30 minutes prior for whitewater trips of your departure time. We do not do offer hotel pick ups.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Dress code: come as you are! We recommend dressing for the weather forecasted that day of your trip
- Photography services are not provided
- Important Note: Must call supplier to verify trip time
- During the call our office staff will review check in procedures of the day to help limit the time spent inside our office. This may include signing e-waivers for everyone and paying for any wetsuit rentals in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If a guest or staff member develops flu-like symptoms (a fever, cough, and shortness of breath) during the 14 days prior to trip we will ask them to not participate or work.
- All guests and staff must comply with current PPE orders of Teton County, State of Wyoming or the CDC. We will be encouraging guests to bring their own PPE’S even if not required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dave Hansen White Water Scenic River Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews