4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Wyoming’s diversity of wildlife on a half–day tour through Grand Teton National Park, with round–trip transport from Jackson Hole or Teton Village. In addition to eliminating the hassle of navigating on your own, your guide helps you spot animals that are easy to miss without a trained eye. For your comfort and convenience, the tour is capped at ten or fewer, and binoculars, snacks, and refreshments are included.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Park entrance fees to Grand Teton National Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress accordingly for weather.
- Bring your park pass if you have purchased one already.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Teton Scenic Floats and Fly Fishing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingJackson HoleBus Tours - WyomingHalf-day Tours - WyomingCategory