- 5-hour guided tour of Grand Teton National Park
- View elk, bison, antelope and bear through provided binoculars
- Explore Jenny Lake, Antelope Flats and Mormon Row
- Entrance fees and continental breakfast included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Jackson Hole, WY
What To Expect
Set off for the park in a comfortable tour vehicle, your price of admission to the park is included in the tour price. Explore areas such as the Gros Ventre Wilderness, Jenny and Jackson Lakes, and the historic barns of Mormon Row at Antelope Flats.
Listen to your guide's commentary about the wildlife that makes their homes in the area; they'll lead you to the best locations for spotting osprey, eagles, foxes, coyotes, pronghorn, bison, deer, elk, black bears, and grizzly bears. You're welcome to make use of the binoculars at Oxbow Bend viewpoint and other lookout points.
Return to your hotel for drop-off after 5 hours of snapping photos and watching wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours can be arranged with younger children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Breakfast: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like: Sausage, egg n cheese burrito, bacon, egg n cheese burrito OR yogurt n fruit.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Grand Teton National Park - Sunrise Tour from Jackson Hole.