Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All guests are picked up and returned to their place of lodging. We pick up at hotels, condos and private residences in Jackson and Teton Village. Your exact pick up time will be determined by your hotel location. The Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris office will notify you of your pickup time prior to your departure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The minimum age for wildlife safaris is 8 years old. (Private safaris have no age minimum.)
- We have a 7-day cancellation policy for all 2-day and 3-day wildlife safaris. Cancellations made before the cancellation policy goes into effect will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 7 days of departure, and before the day of departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations or no-shows on the day of departure will not be refunded. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to protect you from unforeseen travel interruptions that prevent you from joining us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Bear and Wolf Safari Tour.