- Travel 13 miles (21 kilometers) down a scenic part of the Snake River
- Fit a morning or afternoon departure into your schedule
- Binoculars to better spot wildlife along the river
- Round-trip transportation from Jackson
Departure & Return
Meet at our office 15 minutes prior to the trip departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO WEAR:
- For scenic floats, you should dress according to the weather. Keep in mind that the weather changes quickly at mountain elevations, and layering your clothing will enhance your comfort. This way you can peel or add layers as the conditions change. Sturdy shoes you wouldn't mind getting wet or dirty are recommended.
- We have access to real-time doppler radar. Some trips cancel due to inclement weather. If you have concerns, please call our office. Weather changes quickly, so even inclement weather a half hour before departure does not necessarily mean cancellation. Cancelled trips result in offer to rebook or refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lewis and Clark River Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Teton Views Scenic Float Trip.