Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
On the Water
2 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Treat yourself to a relaxing day of sun and sand at Playa Las Gatas on this 5-hour tour from Ixtapa. Swim and snorkel in a protected cove and along a nearby coral reef barrier. If you like, you can rent a kayak, parasail or waverunner to explore the Pacific waters even further. Check out the El Faro lighthouse, a popular clifftop attraction, and refresh with a light Mexican lunch right on the beach. A round-trip boat ride and hotel transport from Ixtapa are included, making this a budget-friendly and convenient excursion.
- 5-hour trip to Playa Las Gatas
- Snorkel in a protected cove and along a coral reef, abundant with marine life
- See El Faro, a lighthouse perched on top of a rugged coastline
- Explore the beauty and pleasures of a beautiful inlet at a schedule that suits you
- Enjoy a beachside Mexican lunch
- Relax on the beach or engage in water activities (own expense)
- Boat tickets, lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation from your hotel in Ixtapa
Boat ride to Las Gatas Beach
Lunch and one beverage (soda, beer or water)
Rental equipment for water sports like snorkel, kayak, etc.
Other food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up time starts 10:30 am from most of hotels in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo. Pick up time depends on location or zone
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring bathing suit, change of clothe, hat, sunglasses, towel and biodegradable sunscreen and cash for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Las Gatas Island Beach Break with Snorkeling?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Las Gatas Island Beach Break with Snorkeling?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Las Gatas Island Beach Break with Snorkeling?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Las Gatas Island Beach Break with Snorkeling?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5811P69