Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
1 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This 6-hour combo tour takes you both into the city of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo and its surrounding countryside. Get a real sense of the local culture during visits to a large craft market and a museum showcasing the city’s origins as a fishing town. Admire gorgeous bay views and then head to a fruit plantation dotted with palm trees. Before you’re transported back to your Ixtapa hotel, enjoy a tasty lunch in the fishing village of Barra de Potosi.
- 6-hour sightseeing tour of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo and surrounding area
- Watch demonstrations of local artisans at a craft market
- Visit a museum and gain insight into the city’s history
- Learn about the local fruit produce at a countryside plantation
- Enjoy a lunch of fish and handmade tortillas in Barra de Potosi
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transportation
Lunch and one beverage (soda, beer or water)
Other food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 9:00 AM and 9:30 AM from most of hotels in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo.
- Muelle Zihuatanejo (Embarcadero a Playa las Gatas), Adolfo Ruiz Cortines, Centro, 40890 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothe, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses and biodegradable sunscreen and cash for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 4 passengers needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ixtapa City and Countryside Combo Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ixtapa City and Countryside Combo Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ixtapa City and Countryside Combo Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ixtapa City and Countryside Combo Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5811P70