6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get up close and personal with the world’s largest congregation of whale sharks during this small-group snorkeling excursion, available only from May until September. Travel comfortably on a well-equipped boat into the Caribbean Sea, with snorkeling masks and gear included. Let staff guide you to the whale sharks’ meeting points, then hop into the water for a unique immersion.
- A small-group, swimming and snorkeling whale shark tour
- Enjoy a unique wildlife encounter in the world’s largest migration of whale sharks
- Get a chance to spot manta rays, tropical fish, and other marine life
- Travel comfortably in a group capped at only 10 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Av. Almirante, Av Rueda Medina Esq, Abasolo, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Isla Mujeres gas station in downtow (PEMEX)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Fun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "While this is a memorable experience, it is not for first time snorkelers." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeShark DivingExtremePorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIsla MujeresShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShark Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWhale Watching - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory