3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English/ Spanish Speaking Guide
Drinks during the lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Holbox Ferry, Paseo de la Caleta s/n Caleta, 77310 Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up at the Hotel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during HOLBOX ISLAND TOUR - from Holbox (Private)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during HOLBOX ISLAND TOUR - from Holbox (Private)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during HOLBOX ISLAND TOUR - from Holbox (Private)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during HOLBOX ISLAND TOUR - from Holbox (Private)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
HOLBOX ISLAND TOUR - from Holbox (Private)
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIsla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory