2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Long wetsuit, mosquito mask, special water shoes and professional snorkeling masks
Special shoes for water
SECTUR certified guide
Meals / drinks
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICE OUTSIDE HOLBOX ISLAND.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE ISLAND OF HOLBOX.
During the day of your reservation, the appropriate equipment for the activity will be distributed at your place of stay.
At the previously agreed time, you will be picked up by our certified guide in a buggy to go to the location for the tour.
ACTIVITY SCHEDULES VARY DEPENDING ON THE MOON CYCLE AND WILL BE CONFIRMED WITH YOU THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVED DATE.
THIS ACTIVITY IS SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND CANNOT BE CARRIED OUT ON FULL MOON NIGHTS.
- Holbox Island, Calle Igualdad X Palomino S/N, 77310 Isla Holbox, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alejandro Flores Castañeda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bioluminescence Experience in Holbox?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bioluminescence Experience in Holbox?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bioluminescence Experience in Holbox?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bioluminescence Experience in Holbox
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIsla HolboxShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory