Departure & Return
A very tourist site is Barú, an island bounded by the bay of Cartagena, the Canal del Dique and the Caribbean Sea that is characterized by white and pink sands, as well as crystal clear water that allows you to see the bottom and many colorful fish.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Services after 9 p.m. (9:00 p.m.), will have a 20% surcharge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CONTACTOS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.