Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Save time—visit multiple islands on one trip, including Barasu Island
- Hassle-free tour with round-trip ferry tickets from/to Ishigaki included
- Travel light—snorkeling gear rental is included in the price
- No need to bring food with you—lunch is provided
Departure & Return
Meeting time: 8:00AM Meeting point: Hirata Tourism 平田観光 within Ishigaki Ferry Terminal IMPORTANT: Our tours start from Ishigaki Island, not Okinawa main land. It takes one hour by air from Naha airport OKA to Ishigaki airport ISG.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling starts from where water is deeper than your height, so those who cannot swim or who do not have snorkeling experience cannot participate in the tour.
- If you are pregnant or drunk, you cannot participate in the tour.
- This tour is not available for vegetarians because we cannot provide any vegan meal.
- Age Restriction : 6 - 60
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hirata Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Iriomote: Full Day Snorkeling on Barasu island and Hatoma Island (APR-OCT) .