- Full-day guided tour of the Scottish Highlands: See more in less time
- Small-group tour (maximum eight): Option to upgrade to a private tour
- Learn all about Scottish history from your guide
- Check off multiple top attractions, from Loch Ness to the Glenfinnan Monument
Departure & Return
Outside Highland House of Fraser, Scottish Visitors Centre, 4 Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5PR, onboard our distinctive minibus will be our friendly driver Billy waiting to welcome you aboard.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland Tours 4 You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.