Explore our promoted experiences
- Journey along the North Coast 500 without having to drive
- Small-group tour (maximum 16) ensures a personal experience
- Includes 2 nights' accommodation: No need for additional bookings
- Get insight into local culture and history from your guide
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age for travel on this tour is 5 years
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Return Day (Day Three): Instead of visiting a whisky distillery this day, there will be an opportunity to visit the impressive Dunrobin Castle. No need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit the castle whilst on your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- During winter months (Nov-March), tour may not go to Applecross due to bad weather on high route and daylight hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 22 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 21 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff