8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Inverness accommodation and up to a distance of 30 miles away, including the Port of Invergordon.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Invergordon Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scotland's Highland Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during South Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Highlands from Inverness
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsDistillery Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Caledonian CanalWhin ParkOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Corrieshalloch GorgeHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumChanonry PointTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Nessieland Fort AugustusEden Court Theatre and CinemaFort GeorgeRogie FallsInverness CastleCawdor Castle and GardensInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionMerkinch Local Nature ReserveInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)