8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to Culloden Visitor Centre should this option be chosen
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Secret Highlands
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Quieter side of Loch Ness?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Quieter side of Loch Ness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Quieter side of Loch Ness?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Quieter side of Loch Ness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Quieter side of Loch Ness
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Rogie Falls Tours & TicketsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill) Tours & TicketsMerkinch Local Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate) Tours & TicketsHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & Museum Tours & TicketsCaledonian Canal Tours & TicketsFort George Tours & TicketsInverness Castle Tours & TicketsEden Court Theatre and Cinema Tours & TicketsInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall) Tours & TicketsFort Augustus Tours & TicketsCawdor Castle and Gardens Tours & TicketsCorrieshalloch Gorge Tours & TicketsWhin Park Tours & TicketsNessieland Tours & TicketsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral) Tours & TicketsLoch Ness Centre and Exhibition Tours & TicketsRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis) Tours & TicketsChanonry Point Tours & Tickets