12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Isle of Skye is spectacularly beautiful, but often crowded with tourists. Avoid the crowds and enjoy a personalized experience of the island with this private day trip from Inverness. The tour is customizable to your interests, so you'll explore only the places you want to see, from the Fairy Glen to Old Man of Storr, while learning all about the island's history, myths and more.
- Guided day tour of the Isle of Skye from Inverness
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences
- Hassle-free pickup from your Inverness-area hotel, port or airport
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up accomodation, port or airport- Inverness or surrounding areas - Aviemore, Fort William, Isle of Skye
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Portree Harbour, Quay St, Portree IV51 9DE, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair if individual can self transfer and chair can fold
- Infant seats available by arrangement
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GrandTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Bespoke Skye Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Bespoke Skye Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Bespoke Skye Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Bespoke Skye Tour
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumChanonry PointNessieland Inverness CastleWhin ParkFort GeorgeCawdor Castle and GardensLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Eden Court Theatre and CinemaFort AugustusCorrieshalloch GorgeMerkinch Local Nature ReserveRogie FallsInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Caledonian CanalTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Inverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)