- Loch Ness sightseeing cruise trip from Clansman Harbour
- Marvel at the incredible natural beauty of Loch Ness and the surrounding greenery
- Relax on the comfortable cruise boat, taking a seat inside or on the open-air top deck
- Join in the quest for Nessie, the elusive Loch Ness Monster, with the boat’s sonar system
- Enjoy views of the emotive ruins of medieval Urquhart Castle
- Unwind with a drink and a snack from the boat’s onboard bar (own expense)
Departure & Return
Meet opposite the Clansman Hotel, at the Harbour. The Clansman Harbour is 9 miles out of Inverness down the A82.
What To Expect
Climb aboard your boat and take a seat inside or on the open-air deck. As your boat begins to cruise away from the harbor, take in stunning views of Loch Ness, a lake considered one of Britain’s most mysterious.
Capture photographs of the loch, Britain’s largest body of fresh water, and scour the surface for sightings of the mythical Loch Ness Monster. During your cruise, opt to revitalize with a drink or snack from the on-board bar at your own expense.
On the way back to Clansman Harbour, gaze at the 500-year-old ruins of Urquhart Castle, famed for its invasion by Edwards I. After your sailing trip, disembark at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approximately a 20 minute (10.4 miles) drive from Inverness
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Loch Ness by Jacobite
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Quite expensive for a short journey of just under an hour." See review
- "Nice wee cruise around the loch with a lot of history and you can sit inside on the rainy days and also have a nice hot drink weather isn’t an issue on this cruise would definitely recommend it 😎" See review
- "It's good to have a different perspective of the Loch Ness, although it doesn't offer much to see." See review