11 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check a visit to John O’Groats, the northernmost point on British mainland, off your bucket list on a full-day tour through the Northern Highlands with convenient round-trip transport from Inverness. In addition to navigating, your guide provides live commentary and anecdotes about each stop on the itinerary, from Dunrobin Castle to lunch in the ancient Viking town of Wick (own expense).
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark the bus
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & the Far North from Inverness
11 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsNature and Wildlife - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingNature and Wildlife - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsNature and Wildlife - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Cawdor Castle and GardensInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Rogie FallsWhin ParkOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionEden Court Theatre and CinemaMerkinch Local Nature ReserveFort GeorgeFort AugustusInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Nessieland Caledonian CanalInverness CastleChanonry PointRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Corrieshalloch Gorge