6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY D&E Coaches
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Inverness City Sightseeing - Red Route?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inverness City Sightseeing - Red Route?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportInvernessHop on Hop Off - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsAudio Guides - The Scottish HighlandsHop on Hop Off - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingHop on Hop Off - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowCategory
Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionWhin ParkCaledonian CanalHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Chanonry PointNessieland Inverness CastleInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Eden Court Theatre and CinemaMerkinch Local Nature ReserveInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Fort GeorgeCorrieshalloch GorgeOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Rogie FallsTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Fort AugustusCawdor Castle and Gardens