6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY D&E Coaches
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Inverness City Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Inverness City Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportInvernessHop on Hop Off - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsAudio Guides - The Scottish HighlandsHop on Hop Off - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingAudio Guides - StirlingHop on Hop Off - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowAudio Guides - GlasgowCategory
Corrieshalloch GorgeCawdor Castle and GardensNessieland Caledonian CanalTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Whin ParkFort GeorgeEden Court Theatre and CinemaInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Chanonry PointMerkinch Local Nature ReserveRogie FallsOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Fort AugustusRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness CastleInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)