- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a more personal experience
- Bicycle tour: See more than is possible by foot or by vehicle
- Get insights into the local area and history from your guide
- Ride cruiser bikes on a flat route: Suitable for all abilities
Departure & Return
We meet at Prime Restaurant on Ness Walk just over the traffic bridge crossing the river on the opposite side to the Castle 15 minutes before your tour start time. We are on Google Maps under Inverness Bike Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Height restrictions 4ft 9 (145cm) and above
- No children below 13
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than start time to be fitted to your bike.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inverness Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A gentle ride around the various sights of Inverness - suitable for all fitness levels." See review
- "Cycling is the way to see the most beautiful, otherwise relatively hidden parts of Inverness, for tourists." See review
- "Go on Day 1 of your hols, (not the last day as we did 🙄), as you will definitely want to re-visit many of the places included in this tour." See review