8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Chilled bottled water and snacks are included
WiFi is included where reception allows
Any reqired meals
Entrance fees where applicable
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere within Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness,
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley PA3 2ST, UK
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All your luggage will also be carried however if for example a group of six were being carried 6 suitcases would be fine however if all 6 persons had three large suitcases each this might be problematic. However if 4 persons were being carried golf clubs and many suitcases would not be a problem.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Child seats (legally required) can be supplied however prior notice must be given detailing the age/height of the children that seats are required for.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Executive Transfer to (or from) Inverness area to (or from) Edinburgh or Glasgow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Executive Transfer to (or from) Inverness area to (or from) Edinburgh or Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Executive Transfer to (or from) Inverness area to (or from) Edinburgh or Glasgow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Executive Transfer to (or from) Inverness area to (or from) Edinburgh or Glasgow
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingAirport & Hotel Transfers - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowAirport & Hotel Transfers - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowCategory
River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Nessieland Whin ParkHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumCorrieshalloch GorgeEden Court Theatre and CinemaFort AugustusOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Inverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Fort GeorgeChanonry PointLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionMerkinch Local Nature ReserveInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Cawdor Castle and GardensInverness CastleRogie FallsCaledonian CanalTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)