Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore places missed by most visitors to Scotland
- Get insight into the culture and history of the region from your guide
- Small-group tour for a more personal experience
- No-fuss round-trip transport from the center of Inverness
Departure & Return
Leaves from in front of the Columba Hotel, look for the guide in the kilt. Meet at 8:45am for tour start at 9:00am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (ages 6 to 17) must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions so dress appropiately
- Due to the duration of the tour this is not recommended for children under 6
- Booster seats are available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Happy Tours Scotland Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms