Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Outlander Experience in the Scottish Highlands from Inverness
- Visit real-life locations from the Outlander books and TV show
- See the ancient Clava Cairns, Urquhart Castle, and Castle Leoch
- Learn more about Scottish history as you explore the Culloden Battlefield and visit Loch Ness
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to the Scottish Highlands or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driver will pick up from your location and drop off at your required final destination.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hame Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms