7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
uided walks by a highly experienced, knowledgable and qualified Mountain Leader.
Any technical equipment (e.g. crampons and ice axes) and tuition on how to use them.
Flight/train travel to Inverness
Any pub dinners.
Personal hiking kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick travellers up from either Inverness airport or Inverness train station.
- Inverness Airport, Dalcross, Inverness IV2 7JB, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Mountaineering
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
A Highland Christmas
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingInvernessHiking - The Scottish HighlandsClimbing - The Scottish HighlandsWalking Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHiking - StirlingClimbing - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingHiking - GlasgowClimbing - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowCategory
Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness CastleCorrieshalloch GorgeCaledonian CanalInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)Old High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Fort AugustusMerkinch Local Nature ReserveNessieland Fort GeorgeInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Eden Court Theatre and CinemaRogie FallsChanonry PointWhin ParkCawdor Castle and Gardens