- 3-hour walking food tour of the Fountain Square district in Indianapolis
- Discover the city's funky, art-infused historic neighborhood
- Visit a handful of local eateries to sample diverse cuisine
- Sip locally brewed cider and mead (honey wine)
- Taste international dishes and contemporary Midwestern fare
- Learn interesting tidbits of Indianapolis history along the way
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointIndianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions.**Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Fountain Square Food Tour.