Are you interested in?
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
1 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
6 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Use your senses to explore one of Indianapolis' most vibrant neighborhoods on a walking food tour of the Fountain Square district. Soak up the area's funky cultural atmosphere as you pop into local eateries to sample globally inspired cuisine like French, Greek, and Thai specialties, plus local treats like small-batch mead and savory barbecue. During digestion breaks, appreciate Fountain Square's beautifully restored heritage buildings and abundance of art galleries and theaters.
- 3-hour walking food tour of the Fountain Square district in Indianapolis
- Discover the city's funky, art-infused historic neighborhood
- Visit a handful of local eateries to sample diverse cuisine
- Sip locally brewed cider and mead (honey wine)
- Taste international dishes and contemporary Midwestern fare
- Learn interesting tidbits of Indianapolis history along the way
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointIn front of the Pioneer Family Fountain (details and address will be provided upon ticket purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions.**Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Food Tour Corporation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39348P3