Are you interested in?
Mountain Bike Tours
57 Tours & Activities
Hue Citadel (Dai Noi) Tours
296 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
529 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the stale air and cramped compartments of your typical tour bus and take to the road on a bicycle on this easygoing day tour around Hue. Start your excursion with a picturesque dragon boat ride down the Perfume River. Once you disembark, saddle up and hit the road on your provided bike, cycling down leafy avenues and along canals and rice paddies. Stop at city highlights like the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hue Citadel Complex and the ancient Thanh Toan Bridge.
- Spend some time exploring a quiet market village on the outskirts of the city
- Guide on hand to show you the way and answer your questions about Hue
- Complimentary, locally-sourced lunch that can be tailored to your dietary requirements
- Have your bike brought to you: hotel pick-up provided in Hue city
Saved to wishlist!
Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit
Dragon boat trip on Perfume river
English speaking biking tour guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKỳ Đài, Đường Xuân 68, Thuận Hoà, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Indochina Unique Tourist
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7713P91
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHueCity Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Da NangMountain Bike Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCity Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonCategory