4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
VILLAS, HOUSES, ETC
- Huatulco Airport, Huatulco Mexico
- SANTA CRUZ HUATULCO
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/12/2019 - 12/31/2025
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Homietours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walk To Snorkel Huatulco Ht?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walk To Snorkel Huatulco Ht?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walk To Snorkel Huatulco Ht
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHuatulcoShore Excursions - OaxacaWalking Tours - OaxacaPorts of Call Tours - OaxacaSnorkeling - OaxacaCategory
Copalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsLa Crucecita Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & Tickets