3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The diversity of Hua Hin’s culinary scene can often prove daunting for first-time visitors. Get an insider’s introduction to the city’s gastronomy on a food and walking tour that reveals a side of Hua Hin usually only reserved for locals. Feast on lesser-known Thai snacks, savories, and desserts, and break the language barrier with the help of your guide. Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off, and more than 15 food samples are included.
- Get an insider’s glimpse into Hua Hin’s food scene
- Feast on more than 15 Thai snacks, savories, and desserts
- A guide helps you interact with locals
- Round-trip hotel transport is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (distance restrictions apply). If you are outside our free pickup zone, which is in the Hua Hin city or Khao Takiab areas, there will be a transportation surcharge
Food and drink tastings (around 15 items)
Exploration of Hua Hin's Chat Chai Market
Taste street food in and around the market
English speaking Thai tour guide
Alcohol (may be purchased)
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab areas. If you are staying outside of our free pickup zone, there will be a transportation surcharge. Feast Thailand will contact you after your booking is confirmed to inform you of this surcharge. This will need to be paid at the commencement of your tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHua Hin, Hua Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for guests who are Vegan, gluten intolerant or who have a nut allergy
- Tour is not suitable for strict vegetarians, as it is difficult to avoid fish and oyster sauces. We can cater for Vegetarians who eat these sauces, however they may not get the full amount of advertised tastes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking. A moderate amount of relaxed walking is involved, approximately 2.5 km over 3.5 hours, with many breaks along the way. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
- Minimum tour numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation, even after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, or full refund.
- Feast Thailand carries compulsory Travel Accident Insurance, which is required by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This policy is underwritten by Safety Insurance Public Company Limited. All guests on a booking must advise their name, passport number, nationality and date of birth in order to be insured, as required by Thai law. This information is confidential and will not be used in any other way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Discovery (Thailand) Co., Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thai Cuisine Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Thai Cuisine Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thai Cuisine Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We cannot recommend this trip enough - if you only do one thing in Hua Hin - this is it!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Thai Cuisine Food Tour in Hua Hin
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandWalking Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokWalking Tours - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory