3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about and taste the distinct cooking of four regions of Thailand during this food-focused experience in Hua Hin. Each region will be explored in a different scenic location, including an intimate seaside locale and a king’s summer palace. Discover secrets of Royal, Isaan, Northern, and Southern Thai cuisine. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hua Hin or Khao Takiab make for a seamless tasting experience.
- Experience 4 regions of Thai cuisine: Royal, Isaan, Northern, and Southern
- Enjoy your samples in four different, memorable venues
- Taste up to 15 items depending on group size
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hua Hin or Khao Takiab
Saved to wishlist!
All food and drink items tasted during the tour (up to 15 items depending on the number of guests on tour)
English speaking Thai tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (distance restrictions apply). If you are outside our free pickup zone, which is in the Hua Hin city or Khao Takiab areas, there will be a transportation surcharge
Alcohol (may be purchased)
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the Hua Hin City and Khao Takiab areas. If you are staying outside of our free pickup zone, there will be a transportation surcharge. Feast Thailand will contact you after your booking is confirmed to inform you of this surcharge. This will need to be paid at the commencement of your tour.
Departure & Return
15, 7 Thanon Phet Kasem, Tambon Hua Hin, Amphoe Hua Hin, Chang Wat Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is not suitable for guests who are Vegan, gluten intolerant or who have a nut allergy.
- Tour is not suitable for strict vegetarians, as it is difficult to avoid fish and oyster sauces. We can cater for Vegetarians who eat these sauces, however they may not get the full amount of advertised tastes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- No walking is involved as we utilise local transport, Songtheaws.
- Minimum tour numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation, even after confirmation, if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative, or full refund.
- Feast Thailand carries compulsory Travel Accident Insurance, which is required by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). This policy is underwritten by Safety Insurance Public Company Limited. All guests on a booking must advise their name, passport number, nationality and date of birth in order to be insured, as required by Thai law. This information is confidential and will not be used in any other way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Discovery (Thailand) Co., Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Corners of Thailand: A Taste Sensation Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Corners of Thailand: A Taste Sensation Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Corners of Thailand: A Taste Sensation Food Tour in Hua Hin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Corners of Thailand: A Taste Sensation Food Tour in Hua Hin
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokCategory