- General admission ticket to Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Discover the permanent exhibits on your own
- Choose to see permanent exhibits on dinosaurs, Texas wildlife, and more
- Special exhibits, the Brown Hall of Entomology, and other special features require additional tickets
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
What To Expect
Upon your arrival, exchange the voucher for your ticket for your admission ticket. Then enter the museum for your self-guided tour of the permanent exhibits.
Permanent exhibits include North America's largest dinosaur hall, and the Gems & Minerals exhibit, which boasts one of the most extensive collections in the United States, with more than 450 rare gemstones and geodes. You can also browse exhibits on Texas Wildlife, The Americas, African Wildlife, Chemistry, and more. Refreshments and food are available for purchase at the cafe.
Entrance to special exhibits, the Brown Hall of Entomology, the Planetarium, and the IMAX movie theater require additional expense. Please check for details on the day of your visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to have a photo ID with you in order to redeem your voucher
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Houston Museum of Natural Science
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The food there is a bit pricey but you’re welcome to bring your own lunch." See review