Explore our promoted experiences
- Pop into popular Houston restaurants during this food tour
- Taste up to seven food samples from some of Houston’s best eateries
- A guide tells you about each place you go to and the dishes you try
- See city sights as you go, including the downtown tunnel system
Departure & Return
The tour guide will be waiting by the seating in the center of the park in close proximity to the Nikos Niko's restaurant about 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
The tour will end at the historic Rice Lofts! This is 4 blocks from our initial meeting spot which is close to all major parking garages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astroville Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour- you’ll learn something new to love about Houston!" See review