- Explore Houston’s Downtown underground tunnels during the afternoon
- A guide knows the best ways around to see popular parts of the tunnels
- Hear historical facts and special, little-known stories about the area
- Get plenty of opportunities for social media–worthy pics
Departure & Return
Our tour guide will meet guests inside the Starbucks location (914 Dallas Street, Houston, TX 77002) approximately 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. There is meter parking along Louisiana St and Milam St. and a Private Parking Garage located on 1110 Travis Street.*
We will ending our tour at the historic Rice Lofts! This is 5 blocks from where our initial meeting spot is located, and it is close by to all major parking garages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astroville Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff