Departure & Return
London Oxford Taxis experience is the most convenient way to arrive in the UK at London Gatwick International Airport. Unlike other firms, your driver will be inside the terminal with London Oxford Taxis' famous Meet and Greet service, displaying a namecard for your security and convenience. Assistance offered with luggage, you will be ushered to an awaiting car within minutes and beginning your journey to the Dreaming Spires of Oxford City, home to The University of Oxford, The MINI Plant and the Area of Natural Beauty (AONB) The Cotswolds. The journey will be no more than 120 minutes in standard traffic, but the driver will advise best on current route and traffic conditions. Whilst on board, why not: • Listen to your choice of Music • Connect to the Internet with Complimentary WiFi • Connect your mobile device with the car and enjoy your own choice of Music (Subject to setup) • Enjoy the On-board refreshments • Or converse with a knowledgeable and friendly driver This is more than a Taxi service, this is you arriving in a stress-free and relaxed frame of mind. Welcome to the London Oxford Taxis experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair vehicles are available subject to availability and previous confirmation. 1 Wheelchair per vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Oxford Taxis
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Gatwick Airport Transfers (To and From Oxford).