Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Stansted Airport London Heathrow Airport London Gatwick Airport London City Airport Airport London Southeand Airport Dates: Daily 24hrs, 7 days weekly Return point: London Stansted Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, Strollers, Wheel chairs, golf bags or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land
- Waiting charges (1 hour free waiting time from the time your flight lands, 30 minutes after the flight has landed the driver will be inside with a sign displaying passenger's name. The driver will then wait a further 30 minutes before leaving the airport if no communication or pickup. That is a total of 1 hour after the flight has landed. If you are delayed more than 1 hour, surcharges will apply
- If you request the driver to be inside arrival later than 30 minutes after you land to allow you more time please state in requirements. £5.25 per for every 15 minutes thereafter is directly payable to your driver as a cash payment
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY O.T.H Mini cabs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Airport 2 Airport Transfer: London Stansted to and from from all London Airports.