- One-way transfer from Ocean Terminal or Kai Tak Cruise Terminal to the Hong Kong International Airport (Chek Lap Kok Airport)
- Enjoy private, hassle-free transportation
- Friendly and professional English speaking guide provide luggage handling
- Service available between 7am and 11:30pm, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Kai Tak Cruise Terminal - Our representative will be stationed at the meeting point on Level 1 at Kai Tak Cruise Terminal with a sign board to meet clients. Ocean Terminal - Our representative will be stationed at the Arrivals Hall at Ocean Terminal with a sign board to meet clients.
What To Expect
Be sure to provide your cruise arrival time and other details when booking to insure your transfer takes place with ease. Since traffic conditions are unpredictable it’s best to leave plenty of time between port arrival and flight departure. You’ll receive confirmation of your booking within 24 hours, as well as a voucher to present to your driver upon pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby capsules are provided.
- Please provide name of cruise ship you are travelling on
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transfers are available 7am - 11:30pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- Luggage allowance: one piece of standard sized luggage per person. Additional charge may apply for excess luggage.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Hong Kong, a division of JTB (Hong Kong) Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms