9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Return fast ferry ride to Macau
Taipa House Museum
Lady of Carmel Church
Ruo Do Cunha
Chapel of St Francis Xavier
Pointe Cais De Coloane
Coffee/ tea and a Macanese Bun
Macau visa (if required)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 Adults to operate. If numbers are not met then tour will be cancelled.
- Clients are required to bring along their passports on the tour and ensure that they have the necessary documents for re-entry into Hong Kong
- Indian Passport holders are required to bring along the printed copy of their Pre-arrival Registration Form
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Hong Kong, a division of JTB (Hong Kong) Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day excursion to Macau - Discover the Colours of Cotai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day excursion to Macau - Discover the Colours of Cotai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day excursion to Macau - Discover the Colours of Cotai?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day excursion to Macau - Discover the Colours of Cotai?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day excursion to Macau - Discover the Colours of Cotai
9 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHong Kong SARCategory
Noah's Ark Hong Kong Tours & TicketsInternational Commerce Centre Tours & TicketsLadies Market Tours & TicketsNathan Road Tours & TicketsChungking Mansions Tours & TicketsTung Chung Tours & TicketsHollywood Road Tours & TicketsSt. John's Cathedral Tours & TicketsHong Kong Convention and Exhibit Centre (HKCEC) Tours & TicketsMong Kok Tours & TicketsSharp Island (Kiu Tsui Chau) Tours & TicketsLei Yu Mun Seafood Bazaar Tours & TicketsWan Chai Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsAvenue of Stars Tours & TicketsSky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Tours & TicketsNew Territories Tours & TicketsHong Kong Park Tours & TicketsRepulse Bay Tours & TicketsNorth Point Tours & Tickets