Are you interested in?
569 Tours & Activities
Hoi An Ancient Town Tours
655 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1501 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the charms of Hoi An on an evening tour that includes an authentic home-cooked meal, river cruise, and visit to the night market. Join a local family at home for a dinner accompanied by beer, Vietnamese coffee, and views of the sunset. Then take a short boat ride on the river, followed by a walk around town and the night market, where you’ll find lantern-lit atmosphere and tasty street food.
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Meet a local family in their home
- Experience places in Hoi An that most visitors miss
- Includes dinner, boat trip, foot massage, and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Dinner at local home
Bottle of water
Coffee, 1 beer
15 minutes foot massage
Pick up service
Drop off service
Hoi An heritage site entrance fee 120,000 VND/ 1 pax,
Departure & Return
Departure Point119 Trần Quang Khải, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is not available at the following area: hotels in Cua Dai Beach, An Bang Beach, and Cam Thanh area, Cam Ha area, Tra Que Village, Cam Nam Area, Dien Ban area, Vinpearl Resort Golf Nam Hoi An
Please come to our office
Meet up time: 4.30 PM
Meeting point: Our office Hoi An Food Tours 119 Tran Quang Khai St, Hoi An, Quang Nam 550000, Vietnam (Opposite Tu Anh Restaurant).
Return DetailsHoi An Ancient Town, Old Town, Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please take note that, we ONLY watch sunset in nice, sunny days. Sometimes, due to bad weather or monsoon or rainy days, we will NOT see sunset.
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered. Please tell us if you can eat fish sauce and eggs
- Food list: Fried spring roll, belly pork and vegetables wrapped in soft rice paper, and Khot cake, dessert, Pork BBQ
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 19
See all 19
Product code: 11793P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursFood ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnNight Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamStreet Food Tours - Central VietnamCoffee & Tea Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamNight Tours - My SonFood Tours - My SonWalking Tours - My SonStreet Food Tours - My SonCoffee & Tea Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonNight Tours - Da NangFood Tours - Da NangWalking Tours - Da NangStreet Food Tours - Da NangCoffee & Tea Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Phung Hung Ancient HouseTra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTan Ky Old HouseCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Trade CeramicsTra Nhieu Fishing VillageThu Bon RiverHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)