Are you interested in?
Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham) Tours
32 Tours & Activities
535 Tours & Activities
828 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
4-star hotel is equivalent to 2 guests / room
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age when joining Seatrek Touris 8 years – Not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants when joining Seatrek will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaTrek VietNam
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 40326P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi An4WD Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamSporting Events - Central VietnamOvernight Tours - Central VietnamMulti-day Tours - Central VietnamExtreme - Central Vietnam4WD Tours - My SonBus Tours - My SonSporting Events - My SonOvernight Tours - My SonMulti-day Tours - My SonExtreme - My Son4WD Tours - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangSporting Events - Da NangOvernight Tours - Da NangMulti-day Tours - Da NangExtreme - Da NangCategory
Tra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Trade CeramicsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HouseKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverHoi An Handicraft WorkshopGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture