Are you interested in?
450 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
632 Tours & Activities
Kim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours
68 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese handicrafts with a visit to Thanh Ha and Kim Bong. After a convenient pickup from your Hoi An hotel, catch a boat to Thanh Ha with a local guide and learn about the history and culture of this once-thriving pottery village. Then, head to Cam Kim Hamlet and discover the famous woodwork of Kim Bong by bicycle—all on one affordable half-day excursion.
- Explore the handicraft culture of central Vietnam on a half-day excursion
- Take a boat ride to Thanh Ha pottery village and bicycle around Kim Bong
- Learn about Vietnamese history and craftsmanship from a local guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off at Hoi An
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure Pointat your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
Return Detailsat your Hotel in Hoi An/Danang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Handicraft Highlights of Hoi An (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Handicraft Highlights of Hoi An (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Handicraft Highlights of Hoi An (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Handicraft Highlights of Hoi An (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P227
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoi AnHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - Da NangCategory
Tra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Trade CeramicsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageThu Bon RiverCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tan Ky Old HousePhung Hung Ancient HouseCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkHoi An Handicraft WorkshopHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Museum of Sa Huynh Culture