4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
After you’ve seen the city spend a half day touring the countryside just beyond Hoi An with this memorable tour that puts you up close to rural life. Interact with locals, learn to make strong rice wine the traditional way and master typical fishing techniques as you row in a bamboo boat. Pedal through the rolling hills during an easy bike ride and learn what Vietnamese village life is all about.
- Half-Day Tour Exploring Local Life including Cycling and Lunch from Hoi An
- Cycle the streets and travel in a traditional bamboo boat
- Learn about local life from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day EXPLORING LOCAL LIFE INCLUDING CYCLING AND BOAT TRIP from HOI AN?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day EXPLORING LOCAL LIFE INCLUDING CYCLING AND BOAT TRIP from HOI AN
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnMountain Bike Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamMountain Bike Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonMountain Bike Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverTan Ky Old HouseThanh Ha Terracotta ParkHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureTra Que Vegetable VillageHoi An Handicraft WorkshopMuseum of Trade Ceramics