5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get away from the crowds and explore Vietnam’s culinary traditions with a cooking class on Thuan Tinh Island, offered as a half-day tour from Hoi An. You'll ride downriver in a traditional boat to the small island then visit a local family upon arrival. Learn how to prepare four dishes with guidance from your chef-instructor, then sit down to enjoy the meal. Includes cooking class, lunch, boat ride, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Hands-on Vietnamese cooking class in an open-air kitchen
- Observe daily life along the river near Hoi An
- Take in the scenery of tranquil Thuan Tinh Island
- Class instruction, lunch, and transportation provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pick up at hotel besides Hoi An
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All is applied in US dollar
- Booking the tour, contact us via email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Image Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 55929P99
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHoi AnCooking Classes - Central VietnamCooking Classes - My SonCooking Classes - Da NangCategory
Tan Ky Old HouseTra Nhieu Fishing VillageHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Tra Que Vegetable VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Museum of Trade CeramicsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Phung Hung Ancient HouseThu Bon RiverThanh Ha Terracotta Park