Are you interested in?
569 Tours & Activities
Hoi An Ancient Town Tours
654 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1497 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Hoi An Ancient Town on a half-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site. See highlights of the former trading port, famous for its wooden houses, family chapels, assembly halls and silk shops. Visit the Japanese Covered Bridge and the Hoi An Museum of History & Culture in the Old Quarter. You’ll pass by rice fields and local villages before a cruise on the Thu Bon River.
- Half-day tour of Hoi An with river cruise
- See popular attractions in UNESCO-listed Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit the Hoi An Museum of History & Culture with a knowledgeable guide
- Cruise on the Thu Bon River
- Enjoy lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
Departure & Return
Departure PointHoi An Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- OPERATED BY Quality Tours Vietnam
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "but an enjoyable time and well worth the money spent" See review
Product code: 9219P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Half-day ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Trade CeramicsKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Thu Bon RiverCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Tan Ky Old HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTra Nhieu Fishing VillageTra Que Vegetable VillageThanh Ha Terracotta ParkPhung Hung Ancient HouseCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)