9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a full-day tour of two UNESCO World Heritage sites featuring Hoi An's cultural history and architecture. Explore the ancient ruins of My Son Sanctuary, the imperial capital of the Cham Dynasty. Afterward, follow your informative guide on a walking tour of Hoi An Ancient Town and its well-preserved landmarks that date back to the 15th century. You’ll have lunch and stop at a market, assembly hall and the Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Full-day tour of My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visit both UNESCO World Heritage sites with a knowledgeable guide
- Marvel at the architecture of the Cham Dynasty
- See the Japanese Covered Bridge and other landmarks of the historical port city
- Includes lunch and round-trip hotel transport
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day HOI AN CITY AND MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day HOI AN CITY AND MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day HOI AN CITY AND MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonWalking Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangWalking Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Thanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & Tickets